Monday, I talked about some of my favorite fashion blogs, today I want to point you to some great sites that I have found helpful in building my website and blog. It is because of these sites that I am able to code and design my own layouts. 🙂
- CSS Basics. Has been a huge help to me in my quest to learn CSS.
- Colour Lovers. If you are like me and have trouble knowing what colors look good together, this site has a great selection of combinations.
- Stripe Generator. A quick way to make a cute background for your website.
- Kloud Nine. A great resource site.
- Web Designer Wall. I found this tutorial on building a custom wordpress theme very helpful.
- Heartdrops. For a great tutorial on how to center your layout.
- Lissa Explains it All. No list of helpful websites is complete without Lissa!
So, what websites have you found to be the most helpful in building your own site? Tell me about them in the comments!