1. How long have you been blogging?
Over two years.
2. Did you go to college?
3. Where have you traveled?
All over the USA, including Hawaii. Greece, Egypt, Kenya, London, Paris, Switzerland, Italy.
4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
Someone once told me I looked like Kat Dennings.
5. What are your three biggest pet peeves?
People talking/texting on their phone at the dinner table.
6. What is your favorite movie?
Right now I am loving The Avengers!
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Read, play Nancy Drew Computer games.
9. What is your biggest phobia?
Instability. I like to have my feet solidly on the ground.
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past?
Can’t really think of anything.
11. What day would you love to relive again? Why?
The day I rode the gondola in Venice, Italy, because I was living out a childhood dream.
12. If your life was turned into a movie… what actor would your best friend think should play you?
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
I was a nanny.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
Ummm… no. Because I’m too lazy to find one.
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Ireland or Australia.
16. Where do you see your life 6 and 1/2 years from now?
I have no idea.
17. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be and why?
26. That was the year I looked and felt my best physically.
18. What 5 songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? (You can pick “Middle School”, “High School”, “College”, “Post College” or any format you like.)
The Cowboy in Me by Tim McGraw
Bent by Matchbox 20
I Want it that Way by The Backstreet Boys
Crazy by Patsy Cline
Livin’ on a Prayer by Bon Jovi
19. Romney picked Paul Ryan to run as his veep. Any thoughts?
20. Your chance: Pick a meme you’ve done for us to steal. Bud and Judd will visit EVERY post today. Feel free to say, “Bugger off”, or anything like that.
I can’t think of one so… bugger off! lol