1. You have been awarded the time off from work and an all-expenses paid week anywhere in the United States. The catch is that it must be somewhere you have not been before. Where do you choose to visit?
Las Vegas! It’s on my bucket list to play the slot machines there!
2. Name three of your guilty pleasures.
Pretty Little Liars
3. The best kind of Girl Scout Cookie is:
4. What do you value most in other people?
Loyalty, sense of humor, honesty, fairness.
5. Be honest. Do you sneak some raw cookie dough when you’re baking cookies?
I don’t bake very often, but I do lick the spoon when I’m baking a cake.
6. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise?!
7. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever visited?
It is really hard to decide, but I will go with Greece.
8. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler?
9. Name three things you are thankful for right now.
10. Have you ever participated in a three-legged race?
11. When you are at an event that plays the National Anthem, do you place your hand over your heart?
12. What kind of work do you do?
13. During the course of your lifetime, which job or career has been your favorite or most fulfilling?
I have been in retail for 12 years. I like it because it offers so many opportunities, and it has really allowed me to grow and try different things.
14. Do you think it’s necessary in your life to have a day-to-day “career” that is meaningful and service-oriented or do you function better in “just a job” with a steady paycheck?
I enjoy my job, but it is not my life. My job enables me to have a life.
15. Was there ever a time in your life when you wanted to stay home with your children instead of working, even if it meant less money in the household?
I don’t have children.
16. Tell us your worst boss story.
I’d rather not, it still makes me angry.
17. Have your ever been the boss?
Yes, I have been a supervisor for 11 years, and an assistant manager since April.
18. What is your dream occupation?
A writer of JK Rowling’s caliber. But that requires, you know… talent!