Thanksgiving is tomorrow! This year has went by so fast! Planning out our family Thanksgiving dinner started me thinking about some of my weird food preferences. I don’t consider myself a picky eater, I’ll try just about anything, but there are some things I just don’t like.
- I can only eat cooked vegetables. Raw carrots, celery, and the like, I just can’t do it. In fact, I don’t like most vegetables period. I can eat them, but I don’t enjoy them.
- I can’t eat cooked fruit. Which means no apple, peach or cherry pies for me.
- I have to eat raisins by themselves. (Or covered in chocolate. 😛 ) If they are on a cake, I pick them off, eat them first, then eat the cake.
- I love the smell of coconut, but I can’t stand the texture of it, so I don’t like to eat it.
- I like the flavor that peppers give things like, a pizza, or a sandwich, but like with the coconut, I can’t stand the texture, so I always pick them off.
- I will politely eat any cornbread or stuffing that someone makes, but I only truly enjoy them when my Poppy makes them. 🙂
So, do you have any weird food preferences? Let me know in the comments!