Samantha from What Little things nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! We just met and already she has been a big encouragement to me as a blogger. So, thank you Samantha!
To accept this award there are two things that I need to do: tell you seven things about myself and nominate other bloggers for this award. So, here goes!
7 seven things about me:
1. I was home-schooled. Yeah, I know! That explains a lot!
2. I hate romantic comedies. But I have to admit that I love The Wedding Date, but mostly because of Dermot Mulroney’s shower scene.
3. Sometimes I write poetry.
4. One goal in my life is to write a novel. I don’t care if it ever gets published; I just want to finish it.
5. I have had the same group of friends since I was 18 years old.
6. I was named after my Dad, Paul.
7. Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream is my go-to food for when I’m down. It’s a great pick-me-up!
7 Versatile Bloggers:
1. Dayle at I Shall be a Toad, simply because she is one of my favorite bloggers and a great writer!
2. Mira at Jefflion. Another great writer, who always has something interesting to say.
3. Anne at The Modern Mrs. Darcy. Look at her name! How could I not love this blog?
4. Camylleon at Camylleon’s Cave. Because of our interesting conversation about Harry Potter.
5. Haley at Girl About World, a blogger and writer who loves to travel, so of course she is awesome in my book.
6. Danielle at Kitten-a-Go-Go. Her posts on compulsive shopping, debt, blogging, health and body image always give me a lot to think about.
7. Carissa at Kissed a Frog.Another blog name I love! Carissa is a creative blogger and sweet person.
To my seven nominees, thank you for making my blogging and internet experience more enjoyable and interesting.