A while back I did a meme called My 20 Truths, and I thought it would be appropriate to repost for my answer to this question.
1. You are responsible for your choices and actions.
2. Don’t be scared to live out your dreams.
3. You are the superhero of your own life.
4. It’s good to have a hobby.
5. Sisters can be your best friends.
6. Best Friends can become your sisters.
7. No matter how hard you fight it, you will become your parents.
8. It is really hard to practice what you preach, and even harder not to preach.
9. You’re never to old to daydream.
10. There is beauty to be found in almost everyone.
11. Friends come in all shapes, sizes, colors and ages.
12. There is a difference between being a boss and being bossy.
13. Don’t do anything you would be ashamed for your Poppy to find out about.
14. Cell phones are just a way for people to keep tabs on you.
15. It is better to be alone than be with someone you can’t trust.
16. When you have the opportunity to help someone, do it!
17. It’s okay to cry at Disney/Pixar movies.
18. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream makes all bad days better.
19. Winnie the Pooh is one very wise bear.
20. “Life is too important to be taken seriously.”
What are some the greatest lessons you’ve learned so far?